A new round of search for Malaysia Airlines MH370 will be restarted!
Cheap Runway terminal light,
Runway terminal light price,
China slope precision light,
Cheap slope precision light.
![]()
Civil Aviation Resources Network, February 25, 2025: According to CCTV News Client, CCTV reporters learned that on February 25, local time, a new round of search for Malaysia Airlines MH370 will be restarted about 1,500 kilometers off the west coast of Australia.
It is reported that Ocean Infinity, headquartered in the UK and the United States, has signed a "no discovery, no charge" contract with the Malaysian government to search an area of about 15,000 square kilometers of ocean about 1,500 kilometers off the coast of Perth, Australia. This search will be more focused and targeted than previous searches.
On March 8, 2014, Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing lost contact. The aircraft was a Boeing 777 with 239 people on board. On January 29, 2015, the Malaysian Civil Aviation Authority announced that the flight had crashed and presumed that all people on board had died.
Malaysian Transport Minister: Agree in principle to resume search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
On December 20 last year, Malaysian Transport Minister Loke Siew Fook said that he agreed in principle to resume the search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370. Loke said that the Malaysian Cabinet agreed at a meeting on December 13 that an underwater exploration company called Ocean Infinity would continue to search an area of 15,000 square kilometers in the South Pacific on the principle of "no discovery, no charge". The Malaysian Ministry of Transport will sign a contract with the company in early 2025.
